I came back to Florence yesterday, after taking a two-weeks vacation in my hometown.
Originally I was planning to update the blog regularly even though I was home, but I hadn’t considered how tired I would be after days of working, drawing and editing no-stop for my promotional video, so I ended up taking a break and doing a bunch of typical southern-Italy summer activities instead. Activities such as:
- Eating whatever your mother puts in your plate until you look like a stuffed turkey;
- Going to see aunts, uncles and cousins – you are expected to do that especially if somebody got married or had kids when you were away;
- Eating your relatives’ homemade products (salsiccia, soppressata, cheese, goat cheese etc.);
- Meeting the friends who still live there;
- Having some good apertitivo with your friends (pizza, focaccia, sandwiches, mozzarella, eggplants parmigiana etc.);
- Gossiping about those old classmates who got married/divorced or whatever;
- Going to the beach, swimming and eating fresh seafood;
- Going to the mountain, relaxing under the trees and eating a good panino with potatoes, salsiccia and cheese.
Now that I’m writing this, I realize that I probably spent half the time eating (lol).
Anyway, I managed to find the time to write something! Inspired by the amazing Calabrian sea, I wrote a 5000 words one-shot, that I’ll post with some pictures in the next days.
What can I tell you about it?
- The genre is as usual MM romance – yaoi;
- It’s r18. Heed the warning about the adult content;
- It will spoil the end of Back in the rain.
The title is: Fragment of blue