Thanks again to the Writing Prompt Generator of thecharactercomma.com
For this one I’ll be using a novel I dropped last year after writing the first 5 chapters. It’s a MM high-school romance set in Japan with a supernatural mystery surrounding the main characters.
I love these prompts… 1 minute! Here we go!
- the protagonist runs away from home
- the comic relief is actually the reincarnation of a god
- that one time at the beginning of the story he was time traveling
- his douche-father dies
- his ex is still in love
- his beloved senpai is actually an asshole
- his friend falls in love with the comic relief
- he isn’t human
- new love interest isn’t human
- he was in a coma the whole time
- new love interest doesn’t exist
- new love interest is a projection of someone who lived 500 years ago
- new love interest is a ghost
- he has visions of the future
- he has visions of a past that was cancelled by time travel
That was actually fun!
If I start working on this again some of these what-ifs will totally be there!